Re: Hardtop restoration

To: rsides@delury.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop restoration
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:27:22 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/01 12:44:48 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
rsides@delury.com writes:

> The hardtop is missing the seal around the front lip. I looked around a
> little in
> the catalogs I have available but could not locate a source for this item.
> Any ideas?

I intend to sacrifice a few mouse pads, cut and assembled with contact
cement, for my TR4 hardtop...actually it's a TR6 hardtop, but the tubs are
the same.  It's just a little loose along the rear edge and I plan to make a
homemade seal for it.

R Houston...Society for the Prevention of Paying Retail...charter member

///