Re: [NO LBC] Probe Power Steering

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [NO LBC] Probe Power Steering
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 20:39:24 -0500
>Trade it off. I work for a Ford Lincoln-Merc dealer and derive all my LBC
>money from commission checks on parts sales.

Ah, that explains a lot! All my LBC money disappeared when the tranny went
out on my '94 Probe SE two months back.

As much as I hate to say it, my Probe has been a real money pit as of late,
and it's still not running right. If I had it to do over, I probably should
have gotten rid of it when I could still get some decent trade in $$ off it.

I know it's not the answer to the original question, but that's my opinion.

Glenn Cummins
'74 Midget
'94 Probe