Re: [NO LBC] Probe Power Steering

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [NO LBC] Probe Power Steering
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 07:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
> Well, Larry, the obvious answer is to sell the Probe
> and buy her a nice BGT.

Not as crazy as it sounds!  I used mine almost
exclusively last summer.  I have no a/c, but it seems
like cars that were designed before a/c was universal
seem to have really good airflow through the cockpit
with the vent windows open.  I even used it this
winter several times in deep snow, as the Rotus'
205/45 tires didn't co-operate in that weather.  I
flushed out the cooling system thoroughly and the
heating system cranks! The BGT is not running at the
moment (DCO hasn't had a free minute to undo his
foolish messing with the carbs).  The car usually
starts first try every time.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/