Re: Fw: PA Spridget Rally

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: PA Spridget Rally
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
Kent,

Very True but if I remember correctly without finding
mine (badge that is) The pins actually say "We Cheap".
:o))

Full fledge member and Charter participant in the PA
Rally!! LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!
I'm just sad that I will not be able to attend this
year. :o( I have really been looking forward to this
event all year! Someone take some pictures! Kevin
claims he can't remember how to use a camera on his
days off! :o)))

Dan

--- "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net> wrote:
> David, its "We tight" not cheap! If we were truly
> cheap, we wouldn't own an
> LBC...
>
> Kent
>

> Hey Frank, they can't be "OFFICIAL" Badge-wearing,
> card-carrying members of
> the "WE CHEAP" club without being inducted at the PA
> Rally can they?
> >
> > --David C.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/