fun at amy's !

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fun at amy's !
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 20:14:12 -0000
i am planning on an early saturday morning (4-5am) departure from the lehigh
valley to head out to amy's.
i'm bringing  my body tools, a portable generator , and an array of stuff i
have here as far as hand tools that i just have a personal preference for.
frank, throw the porta power in the truck please?
kevin, i'd love to take the compressor but we need to co-ordinate a meeting
to put it into my van.
i might be bringing my friend jon(my racing partner in crime).  he is a bit
uncertain about his work allowing him off to come along with me.
as far as any body work materials, i could bring the mig with me and i'm
uncertain about any other body related materials we might need.  with a
compressor i can bring all my air body tools, wich is a real plus in time
saving when cutting and grinding body work.  and i can bring around 75' to
100' of air hose with me too.  i know i have some filler here and some
laquer based surfacer / primer.  i also have some sand paper for both my
long board and jitterbug sanders.
after this coming race weekend is over i'll be much better organised.   we
are running my 1960 saab 93f sedan and the 1962 morgan 4-4 at brian redman's
jefferson 500 at summit point raceway in west virginia the same weekend as
import carlisle.  i am a bit miffed about missing carlisle.   but i need a
chance to run the saab before virginia international raceway' reunion 2001.
we are having an impromptu meeting at vir of the 4 vintage racing saab model
93's and i need to work out any bugs before that race weekend.  so frank,
this means you are going to have to dig through the boxes with someone else
*sad* sorry!

chuck.
hey!  that's not a straight pipe!  it';s a vw transporter resonator with a
fancy tip!   lol!...c.  :)