Re: fun at amy's !

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: fun at amy's !
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 20:27:50 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Charles,

CC> i'm bringing  my body tools, a portable generator , and an array of stuff i
CC> have here as far as hand tools that i just have a personal preference for.
CC> frank, throw the porta power in the truck please?
CC> kevin, i'd love to take the compressor but we need to co-ordinate a meeting
CC> as far as any body work materials, i could bring the mig with me and i'm

I most likely will not be able to make it, but a Mig and air
compressor can draw quite a bit of power.   Can your generator supply
that many amps?  If not does Amy have power for these tools?  It would
really suck to have the tools and not the power.  Just trying to avoid
some problems.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net