Re: Dream a Little Dream

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Dream a Little Dream
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 23:11:56 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Brad Fornal wrote:
> I want to tell you
> folks that don't drive your cars very regularly, get out and drive 'em,
>especially
> in the rural areas. I have gotten many cars using this tactic. I will be
>putting in
> gas and someone walks up going, "ya know, my neighbor has one o' them kinda
>cars in
> the back, I betcha they'd sell it."

How true.
I get most of my parts, cars, and leads this way.

And oh how many cars on trailers I passed coming home from Carlisle
DRIVING my Bugeye 75+ mph.
Does any know if kit cars actually run? I saw 6 on trailers today.
I even had a minor breakdown coming home, smoke, oil leaking out of the
head, 212 on the temp gauge and no power going up hills.
A 5 minute fix on the side of the Pennsy Pike and back running perfect
all the way home.
(different brand of points will throw your timing way off)

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ