Re: Dixon,CA show pics

To: minor-list@poundbury.co.uk, "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dixon,CA show pics
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 00:00:38 -0700
Steve,

The Tourer is George Kelson's. He lives a few blocks from me and is the
owner of the other San Francisco Morris pickup. He took Second Place in the
Minor catatgory. The Black Minor took first, and Carol, the Black Tulip
Morris took third. The Iris Blue Bugeye is Ian Klitza's and took first in
the Bugeyes. It was a super nice restoration and yes it was Iris Blue, even
though it appeared to be a bit darker. NTW, he got the car for free... not
in that condition of course!

I know George through Paul.

Gerard

--