All British Bash

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: All British Bash
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:53:30 EDT
Next Saturday, June 2 the British Sports Car Club of Kentucky will host our
17th annual All British Bash, "Marques on the Green," in Louisville, KY.

This beautiful site offers the perfect setting to display your pride and joy,
and see well over a hundred and twenty-five fine British cars. The Bluegrass
Club will have our hospitality tent set up and you can expect to see up to
twenty Healeys as part of the show. Club regalia and free drinks will be
available in our tent.

Regalia and parts vendors will be on hand. Door Prizes will be awarded all
day and Car Show awards at 4 PM. Clunkers to classics, all are welcome!  It
is a
special show and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Easy to find off River Road next to the Kingfish Restaurant. For directions,
map and more information check out the web site at <A
HREF="http://britishsportscarclub.com/";>BritishSportsCarClub.com</A> .

Hope to see you there!

James Werner
Bluegrass Austin Healey Club