Re: concours guide

To: <BCAH@aol.com>
Subject: Re: concours guide
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 00:19:35 -0400 FILETIME=[7A776FC0:01C0E7F7]
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,

Here's a note that appeared on the List a few months back that will tell you
how to get the concours standards for $25.

Bob W.

The Spridget Concours Standards are available
from Walter Blanck (wblanck@mc.net).  His NEW mailing address is:
            443 E. Pine Lake Circle
            Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Cost is $US25 payable to the Concours Registry.

Some of you asked me to report whether the 2000 revision of the
Standards is currently available.  Walt informs me that he has not
been able to find out when they may be available (and he has no
control over them) but he will tell me when he has them.  Does anyone
have any additional information?

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Bugeye Sprite
Nova Scotia, Canada

>I was just reading the mail from the list and was wondering about this
Sprite