Re: concours guide

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <wblanck@mc.net>
Subject: Re: concours guide
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:03:45 -0300
Cc: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jay

The message quoted below is from the Spridgets List archives (I posted
it many months ago and it was re-posted here recently by another
Lister).  I understand from Doug's posting that there are new 2001
Concours Standards now available.  Walt will likely tell us more.

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Bugeye Sprite
Nova Scotia, Canada