Re: 66-69 interior questions

To: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 66-69 interior questions
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:30:38 -0700
Tommy,

The '68-'69 cars definately had the cutouts/inserts. I have an original
brochure of those years for both the Sprite and the Midget and they both
show the doors that way. The brochures can be seen here, but you won't be
able to make out that detail. They can be seen clearly in the brochure
though.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/BrochureFS.htm

Gerard

--