Re: The Gap

To: Maclean Mike <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: The Gap
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:04:37 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I understand that there are two different axle widths for Spridgets.  I was
discussing this with a more knowledgeable friend of mine when I was asking him
if
he wanted some old axles of mine.  He aid there is a notable width difference
that would affect authenticity, although generally not clearance problems.  We
were talking overall axle housing.  My guess is that your axle shafts are
different lengths.  Perhaps someone else on the list knows more about the
specific years and specifications.