Re: was report from the pit crew, NOW Bison Steaks

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: was report from the pit crew, NOW Bison Steaks
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:16:51 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Murder Burger here in Davis CA (now re-named "Redrum Burger")
serves beefalo burgers.  Tasty, lower fat, not bad at all.  Also serves
ostrich burgers, a little dry for my taste.
Our lab does DNA testing to verify that beefalo are actually the 3/8 cross
that is most desireable to the beefalo industry.  Hate to hit one in an LBC
though (gratuitous LBC content).

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)

> A friend of mine had Bison steaks at a restaurant near his home. He said
> that they taste good but kinda put you off because the meat is black!
Really