Re: ATT TEXAS LISTERS!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ATT TEXAS LISTERS!!!!
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:29:47 -0500
> Yet another reason to live in the great state of Oklahoma...the
> Governor recently signed a law suspending our already-lax vehicle
> inspections.  ... Plus they let responsible citizens carry concealed
> weapons to defend ourselves from bad guys!

Iowa got rid of the inspections law in the mid-eighties, has no smog
laws, and fairly reasonable concealed carry laws.  Add to that low
property taxes, decent property values, a public education system
consistently rated in the top five (usually top three if not top) for at
least the last twenty years, and a fairly low crime rate overall, and you
have a pretty decent place to live.

Well, as long as you don't count Polk County.....

Rich
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!