Stupid e-mail stuff. (No real LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Stupid e-mail stuff. (No real LBC)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:08:56 EDT
I just got back from lunch.  It is 75 degrees, low humidity, and a BEAUTIFUL
sunny day here in Abington, PA.  I saw TWO Miatas WITH THE TOPS UP and the
windows open!!!!   They should make Miata buyers sign a paper that says they
will put the top down when it's nice out.  Have you ever seen how hard it is
to put the top down on a Miata?  It takes about 3 seconds and you do it from
the driver's seat.  SHEEESH!!!

Second - I just sent an e-mail with the work Loctite in it.  My spel chekr
wanted to change it to lactate.  Is there a message there?  (Larry may know.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport