Best List and THANK YOU!!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best List and THANK YOU!!
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:33:25 -0500
I wanted to say this is the best list I've ever been on....I'm a genealogy
nut so I've been on a few thousand! You guys are great and the humor is top
notch.

I also wanted to let you know that our new baby is at the mechanics.
Doesn't look too bad right now, knock on wood. Still know reason for the
clutch problem...even stump the mechanic. Transmission and motor look fine.
Carb will have to be rebuilt...it's leaking a bit and was bone dry on oil.
Brake system will be completely overhauled as well as most of the front end
and some of the back end...for now.

It just had a paint job...it's not the best but it's okay. There's only a
little rust in the bottom of the passenger door sill...darn piece of
felt!!! Why was that EVER put in there?

The good news is I paid $250 for the car and it runs! :) And came with a
1972 parts car missing the motor but with a transmission and all of the
other parts.

Thank you guys for all the advice. I'm reading every word but haven't had
enough time to thank everyone.

Tracey