Re: new to list

To: Markdp@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new to list
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:59:17 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/2001 9:44:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Markdp@pacbell.net writes:

> . Is there a book or some
> kind of brochure or something that will give me some pictures of what
> the interior of my car should look like?

Mark:

Welcome to the list--sounds like you got the bargain of the Century so far.
There are books--You need a Haynes manual at the least, maybe a Bentley,
either or both of these for the technical information.   I have not seen it,
but Terry Horler''s book on the Sprite/Midget is supposedly the Bible on how
these cars are SUPPOSED to look.  But above all, find and attend some British
car shows with your camera.  Strike up conversationswith the guys there with
Sprites and Midgets.  Find the local club and join it.  The latter things
will give you the best source of information that will go far beyond the
books.    And your timing is great because this it Car Show season.

--David C.