Re: new to list

To: Mark Perry <Markdp@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: new to list
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:26:47 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There is a book by Terry Horler (out of print but often found on eBay) The
Original Sprite and Midget from Bayview Books that gives a wealth of information
about our cars. Where are you?? Perhaps there is a lister close by that can
offer
help, or a look at some reference material at the least. There was a list of
where all the registered listers lived so you could see if there was someone
close to you that you could contact for help. If someone could post a link to
this registry and IF we could get more of our lurkers to register at least, we
could be of more help to each other.
Jim Hurd........... I have the air box, flapper unit, charcoal canister, grill
mesh, and steering wheel for you '75 in the boot of the '65 waiting for you to
come and get this RB junk out of my way!! Anything else you can think of that
you
want???