Re: Bugs in teethx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Roy Rogers <trev9@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Bugs in teethx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:01:22 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Roy,
You think $300. is alot of moola for the fun of flossing for skeeters? Read on.

You might want to sit down for this, (unless you know about this already), but
in
the past year 2 sets of original Brooklands screens have sold on ebay for
stratospherically high prices.

The first set which had one cracked glass sold for $1,200. The second pair sold
for.......(are you ready for this?).................$2,200.!!!

I know the car the second set is going on and it is a special car, but geez. For
that kind of money RH or Brad can get you 2 or 3 rust free Spridgets from the
Lone Star state.

jay fishbein
the nutmeg state