Re: Bugs in teeth/Brooklands screens

To: trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugs in teeth/Brooklands screens
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:08:19 EDT
trev9@earthlink.net writes:

> Since I never race I have no other reasons to have them on my car other
> than for looks and fun.
> At the meets whenever anyone asks what are those funny little half moon
>
> windshields for?
> I answer,  to keep the bugs out of my teeth, of course!

I have a set that I can easily interchange with the stock quick-remove
windshield on my TR3A (sorry, Frank).  They do keep the bugs out of your
teeth, but they also ocassionally allow a rock or bug to meet you square in
the middle of the forehead.  And they really, really don't like baseball
hats...

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A