Fw: Too many Eds

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Too many Eds
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:58:36 -0400
Chris you are right!  To the unEDucated, it may seem like WAAAY too many Eds
are here. BUT, you have to ask whether or not some of these Eds are actually
somebody else on the list... Remember that guy that everyone thought was
Allen? You know, the one who asked the stupid questions all the time?

Could just be some more games happening.

Kent
Not an Ed, never will be one!

Subject: Too many Eds