Re: HVLP gun

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HVLP gun
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:12:14 -0400
I got several comments about this gun.  Some from people who have used it,
some emotional comments, some with ideas on where to get more information.
Here's a brief rundown
1. Ask the Shoptalk group, they know more about tools than cars
2.You get what you pay for and junk is junk no matter where you buy it
3. junk is junk, but is the $300 model THAT much better than the $50 model
4. People who have experience with this gun suggest using it for primer but not
finish coats.  It doesn't have pattern adjustment

Based on this, I'll use my tired old traditional Binks gun and deal with
overspray.
Thanks to all who responded
Tommy
70B Daily driver