Re: The Solution

To: Maclean Mike <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: The Solution
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 23:52:19 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

Did you get the bearings to seat all the way this time? Before you swap out
the whole housing, why not test fit it in the ground. If you discover the
problem is with one or some of your parts other than the housing, you won't
have done all that work for nothing.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -