RX7 rear axle conversion

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RX7 rear axle conversion
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:18:54 -0700
Hello listers!

I've finally broken down (me, not the car...<grin>) and decided to do the
RX7 rear axle conversion.  I know that a few of my fellow listers have done
this, and am looking for info/tips.  I know the axle is from a '84/'85 GSL
with LSD and disc brakes.  What I'm wondering is what info will the drive
line shop need?  If there is a Bay Area lister that has done this conversion
(John Carey, possibly?), what driveline shop did you use, or reccommend?
Any tips to help this project along are appreciated.  Thanks!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite (plus parts of a '79 Datsun and soon an '85 Mazda)
Dublin, CA