Re: OK, My Fuel Pump Isn't Awful

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OK, My Fuel Pump Isn't Awful
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 23:13:36 -0700
So what do you do when your odometer has read 80,000 since 1976?
Fortunately, my fuel guage works. I will confess to being curious about
the guy who claimed to put 22 gallons in one evening, but I noticed
weights & measures was checking out that station the other day, so
perhaps I was not the only one they tried that on.
Kate

             now it reads full all the time.. i check the odometer and
             fill up after so many miles.. what difference does it
             make if the gauge works?

             LOL