Fw: Back for now

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Back for now
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:14:01 -0400
Jeff,

The Sprites have solid lifters. Only hydraulic lifters can experience the
failure to pump up all the way syndrome. Have you checked for excessive play
on the rocker arm shaft where the arms pivot? Are you sure that they were
adjusted in the proper sequence? Engine warm during adjustment? They weren't
adjusted when they were 180 degrees out, were they? Are the studs for the
rocker arm assembly properly torqued?

Sounds like the lash is off somehow...