SWAG event cancellation 6/24

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG event cancellation 6/24
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 21:26:15 -0700
To all SWAG members and other interested parties:

    I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel the event that had been
planned for my place after the Chico show later this month.  I've had
some family things come up and I can't say for a certainty if I will be
in town that day or not.  I don't want to get any closer to the event
and have people make plans and then have to cancel a couple of days
before.

    I may still make the show, maybe not.  At any rate, accept my
apologies for having to cancel the event, I really enjoyed hosting the
one last year.

Steve.