Oh where oh where has my pedal gone .....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh where oh where has my pedal gone .....
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:45:19 -0400
I got ready to take my car for a test drive today after work, started
it, warmed it up, clean up all the junk behind the car.  I hopped in
and pressed down the clutch.  Son-of-a-@#%@$, the pedal went right to
the floor.  At that point in noticed the heal of my shoe was sliding
around the floor of the car (no carpet).  I guess my clutch master
cylinder dumped all the fluid into the car.  I assume that this means a
rebuild.  I will check to see if that red plastic hose came off but I
am thinking not.  So my question is this rebuild or replace?  I figure
I should do the slave cylinder also.  Any pointers or tip.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei

PS. I checked the brake pedal and that is just fine.
PPS.  Subject line is a taken from .....?