Re: Oh where oh where has my pedal gone .....

To: w.gilroy@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh where oh where has my pedal gone .....
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:11:10 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/2001 7:58:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

> ).  I guess my clutch master
> cylinder dumped all the fluid into the car.

Yep!

  > rebuild.

Yep!

> am thinking not.

Nope!

 So my question is this rebuild or replace?  I figure
> I should do the slave cylinder also.

Not necessarily.  Slave cylinder might be good, but if you like peace of
mind, it would give you that, at least, to do the slave.  It might be wise to
check into sending the MC to California to have it brass sleeved.  I havent
done that yet, but next time I need a MC I am going to do that.  I think it
was Gerald on the list who had the guy's phone number who does this procedure
out there.  I checked White Post too, but preferred the California guy.

--David C.