Re: 59 Bug Eye Sprite

To: scottmgraham@csi.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 59 Bug Eye Sprite
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:59:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/2001 11:44:26 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
scottmgraham@csi.com writes:

> I have the opportunity to pick up a 59 Bug Eye Sprite.  The car in
> between excellent shape  for a driver and show condition.  Can anyone
> give me an idea what would be reasonable to offer for this car?
>
> Thanks
> Scott

Scott...that is how I would describe the Bugeye Patricia bought last
year...the asking price was $5000...I don't know what she paid, but she had
to have it shipped from Las Cruces,NM to Denver.

Good luck!

Robert Houston....of course I can get it for you wholesale.......