Re: Custom Austin Healey Sprite/ nissan motor

To: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>, rcbrown@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Custom Austin Healey Sprite/ nissan motor
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:52:59 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok Guys...You gotta admit; The car is done really
nicely with the exception of the gauges and the
steering wheel.

Dan Dwelley
Custom 64 Sprite in the works.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5923636
> 09&r=0&t=0
> >

> > The scary thing is there are 5 bids!
> >

> No, the scary thing is the reserve hasn't been met
> yet!
>
> David Littlefield
> '62 MGA MkII
> '51 MGTD
> '74 MG Midget vintage racer
> '88 Jaguar XJ-S

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.