www.BritishCarAuction.com

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, AHCUSA@autox.team.net
Subject: www.BritishCarAuction.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:14:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Team,

Just passing along a message I received that I thought many of you might
find interesting.  I know no more about it than what is in the message
pasted in below.

Cheers,
Reid Trummel
Tampa, Florida
2 x BN2 and 2 x AN5
http://www.healey.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~rtrummel/

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---

FROM  Dennis Acker <dacker@britishcarauction.com>
DATE   Friday, June 15, 2001 2026

Hello,

I think by now all of you have heard from me in one way or the other.
http://www.BritishCarAuction.com has officially been launched for 3 weeks
now.  Some of you had a chance to play around with it for about a week
before it's formal launch.

The goal of BritishCarAuction is to become a Unique Community Portal for the
British Car Enthusiasts.  The first phase was to launch the Auction Site,
then the Discussion Forum, and then the Club Section.  We anticipated this
taking several months.  Due to the overwhelming response we now have all
three sections completed as of this past weekend.

The response from the British Car Community has been excellent.  Here are a
few stats from the first month.
Total Hits (Impressions): 60,000 +
Total Registered Users for the Auction: 192
Total Registered Users for the Discussion Forum: 34
Total Pre-Registered People for the Soon to be Launched Newsletter: 77

If you were one of the original visitors to the site and have not been back
since please accept my invitation to return to see all the new improvements
(Club Section, Discussion Section).  If you are active on the site now I
want to extend my gratitude for your continued support.

I would like to ask that everyone take a look at the Discussion Forum, there
are some great questions and some incredible responses from some of the
experts that decided to extend their expertise to help other British Car
Enthusiasts.  I encourage you to post any questions you have, and by all
means if you have an answer to someone else's questions please help them.
The more Question and the more Answers on the board the more help it will
provide everyone in the community.

The auction currently has 24 items up for sale.  This section could use some
help from all of you.  We want to create a friendly and trusting community
for our buyers and sellers.  Please help promote this section by either
placing an item up for sale or buying a much needed parts from someone in
this community.  This community can only exist with all of us contributing
to its success.

I have began a Pre-Registration for a future NewsLetter for British Car
Enthusiasts in this community.  I have asked a few people and clubs to
submit an article or two to help get the first newsletter rolling.  If you
haven't registered for the Newsletter please do so on the front page of the
Auction site and/or the Discussion site.  If you would like to contribute an
article, commentary, How-To please contact us as soon as possible.

And last but not least if you have taken a look at the
http://www.britishcarauction.com site today you will notice a new navigation
and logo.  This new navigation (the three buttons under the new Logo) will
allow you to travel between the Auction Site, the Discussion Site, and the
Club Site.

Yes... The BritishCarAuction Club Site!!! The first phase of the Club site
has been launched.  Please come and take a look at it.  If you belong to a
club check to see if yours it there if not feel free to add your clubs
information --- TODAY!!... If you don't belong to a local British Car Club
definitely take a look at this section to help find a club in your local
community.  This section is in its early phases any suggestions and comments
would be very much valued and appreciated.

We have many new featured planned for upcoming releases of the site.  We
decided to wait and see what suggestions we get from you "Our Community"
before we launch anything else.

Anyone interested in helping to moderate a forum on the discussion room let
us know, anyone willing to write a few articles for our newsletter let us
know, and ideas, comments, suggestion --> you guessed it LET US KNOW!!!

Thank you for your time and again thank you for helping this community get
off to an absolutely amazing start.  I almost forgot we just added a "Refer
a Friend" on the front page of the site... Please help us get the word out.
The bigger the community the better our community will be.

Regards,
Dennis Acker

P.S. The Login and the Password for the Discussion Forum is Different from
the Auction Login and Password.  This was done for increased privacy.
However you can register the same login and password for both if you wish
to.  Any questions please let me know.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/