69 Midget For Sale N. Calif.

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 Midget For Sale N. Calif.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:32:20 -0700
Hi All,

You know how it is, you are setting in your Sprite and up walks a person
who has one for sale.  Well, this one isn't like that at all, just
thought I would mention it.  This was referred to me by a friend who had
her husband Die while in the process of restoring a Midget.  I haven't
seen it but a good source says it has been inside storage for many
years.  It is about half done with loads of parts, even a parts car.
She just wants to get it gone.  It is a California car so rust is way
down.  She wants about a $1000, she may come down.  It did run before he
died.

Let me know and i will put you in touch with her.

Rick