Midget Hardtop

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget Hardtop
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:46:36 -0500
Hey Guys,

Last November I bought a Spridget MK III/IV hardtop from Tom Shirley in
Chattanooga for $200.  As you may know I have sold my Midget and the top is
available to anyone that wants it for what I paid Tom.  It has all good
glass and  hardware, will need new rubber trim, there are stress cracks in
the outer layer of  the gelcoat but with a little work and some paint it
would look great.  You come get it and I will buy the beer, I don't think I
could crate and ship it for anything reasonable.  Let me know off list if
interested.

Mark
Nashville

100-4 will be here soon!!!