RE: One Last 5-Speed Question

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Subject: RE: One Last 5-Speed Question
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:26:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I can attest to that. I just picked up the Bugeye front frame section Glen
had in his yard, "free, just pick it up". I needed the disc brake suspension
pieces to upgrade my "new" 62 Sprite. By the way, anybody have some used
hubs, calipers and backing plates lying around they want to unload? (these
weren't included) Just looking for rebuildable or core parts.

I would have taken the ribcase as well but didn't have a "sob story".
Besides I already have a one ribcase in the garage (although condition
unknown) and plan a 5-speed to replace the smothcase in the new Sprite.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

I've decided not to throw anything away, and to give away whatever someone
needs that I don't.  Good karma could be contagious.  I've benefitted from
this attitude myself here on the west coast and understand it is championed
by many on the list all around the country.  E-Bay be dammned!