Re: One Last 5-Speed Question

Subject: Re: One Last 5-Speed Question
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:45:44 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't doubt for a minute that the 5 speed has alot of advantages over a
ribcase
4 speed w/o synchro in first, but I still maintain ribcases in my cars.

I would be more than willing to acquire any good gearboxes and/or parts that
anyone wants to part with.

Please don't discard any parts. There is always someone in need of them.

And if there isn't anyone that needs them, Alan Fischer will take them. :-)

jay fishbein
4 cars w/4 ribcases +one in the coffin (Jim will understand) :-)