Fw: Really stumped

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Really stumped
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:15:59 -0400
Gerard,

Have you checked your battery terminal connections? I have experienced
battery discharge on two brand new DieHards in two week's time because the
side post bolts were a hair too long. The bolts bottomed out in the side
post terminals and the connections weren't tight enough to allow a charge.

I assume you have the regular top post terminals. Are the clamps clean and
tight?

Hey, its worth a look-see!
Kent

Subject: Really stumped