Car-ma needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Car-ma needed
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
Tomorrow late morning-ish CDT, please drop your
wrenches, kneel towards northern Wisconsin, and send
good thoughts - I'm picking up Bugeye #2 in Door
County, and, despite being the first person behind its
wheel in 6 years, driving it home.  It's a 1961, Viper
blue with racing stripe, once-in-decade deal.  For
those of you that met Rob, my brother, last weekend,
this car will be his after I go through it this summer
and continue the adventure and drive it out to him in
Austin TX, Lucas and Mowog permitting.  I've got about
300 pounds of tools in the trunk, Peter C. and I will
be resuscitating it and then going for the 300 mile
drive home.  If there's no report tomorrow night,
someone please pick me up somewhere between Madison
and Door county.

Thicko, indeed.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/