MGB Inatke Manifold on Sprite?

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: MGB Inatke Manifold on Sprite?
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:04:07 EDT
Sometime in last several weeks, someone on List mentioned that they had (or
were) modified an MGB intake manifold for use on a Spridget. I would like to
get more information , since I have an old MGB manifold & HIF4 carbs, and
would consider this mod before spending lots of money for a new performance
intake.

Since MGB intake is about 2" longer than standard Spridget manifold, I assume
some cutting & welding is involved. But where cut should be is a question I
have, along with several others.

Would the Lister contact me off-list? Or perhaps others would be interested,
if he doesn't mind sharing experience.

Thanks

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano CA