Re: Fuel Guage Calibration

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Guage Calibration
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 12:40:40 +0100
Hi Bob, Thanks for advice.

I am pretty well used to setting up these win SU carbs by "feel", but
bought the Colortune to double check.  Wasn't too impressed with it,
but havn't tried it in a darkened room yet!

Just a bit worried on my newly re-built 1275 as it has a modified Cam
with non-standard timing - not confident that I have it right yet so
want to err on the side of rich fuel to lessen the chance of getting
holy pistons!

Did you mean to send an attatchment? Havn't opened it just in case!
<gg>
]
Guy