Re: Explosions in front carb!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Explosions in front carb!
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 07:38:08 -0400
Sorry, meant to say .030 as mentioned in the paperwork
that came with the Sport coil and EuroSpec dizzy.
It had been running fine these last 2 months since I put
in 4 (countem' four) new NGKs along with the new
coil, dizzy, cap, and wires.

Just yesterday, it started to run badly. That's when I
started the tuneup thing. That's when I discovered that
plugs 1 and 2 are bad.  They don't look any different
than plugs 3 and 4 (brown tips, black around the
end of the threaded part).

Theory seems to be too rich a mixture in the front carb.
I'll check it out.

thanks, all

chuckC

chuck