Speedwell Engineering Walker Bonnet

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedwell Engineering Walker Bonnet
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:07:06 -0700
Has anyone on the list ever seen a car with the Speedwell Engineering Walker
bonnet ?

http://www.speedwellengineering.com/glasspage.html

It uses 5 3/4" round headlights mounted outboard on the fenders. It looks
pretty slick but the picture on their web page (above link) is pretty small.

I'm going to try and get down there while that car is in their shop so that
I can get a good look. That car is coming in to the shop in 3-4 weeks and
will be there a couple of weeks but I will be getting ready for Grants Pass
and will not be able to catch it this time.

If anyone has any pictures of one installed on a Bugeye, I would really like
to see them.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com