NOS 14" Dunlop Gold seal (2)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Vintage Racing" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS 14" Dunlop Gold seal (2)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:07:27 -0500
Hey y'all,

I've come into possession of (2) NOS (new old stock, never mounted)  5.60 x
14" Dunlop Gold Seal C41 tires...slim whitewall. Still have all the stickers
on them.

Someone out there with a concours car must need these for "show" or
"judging" purposes...

Maybe an MGB guy?

Contact me off list if you're interested...(in other words, make an offer...
I don't have time to jerk around with a lot of stupid questions...)

Pictures available. If you want 'em, but 'em now before they see E-Bay.

WST