Re: Newbie question

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie question
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:36:57 -0700
Herb,
     I have a pair of  K&N air filters for S.U. H1 carbs that were developed in
Australia.  The two plates that hold the filter element are aluminum castings
and
the one that bolts to the carb flange has an intregal stub stack.  Nice
filters.  I
don't need them now since I have the Judson and the next power move for me will
be
the 1275.
If anyone would like to buy them before I put them on eBay, I'll sell them for
$125.
That's $35 less than I paid for them.  I had them on the car before I installed
the
Judson and they do improve the flow for the H1.  The only problem with them is I
drilled a thru hole too close to the carb for the valve cover bypass hose.  This
hole will have to be plugged and re-drilled if you want this bypass connection.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite