Re: Newbie question

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie question
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:13:05 -0700
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, Jens.maudal@c2i.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Germans were the first to use NOS.  Damn smart those German dentists!?!
I've tried a number of different  liquids over the years, meth worked the best
for my applications.  Besides, having 55 gallons of the stuff in the garage was
quite a conversation piece!  I had a S/S tank that ol' man Moon built many years
ago for one of the Jahns boys, who gave it to me when we were working on a turbo
powered Jeep he built.  I did the tuning on the Webers that fed the turbos for
him... he supplied me with free pistons when I blew the heck out of them running
too high boost pressure.  You know how it is, horsepower that is... if a
little's
good, a lot's better... right!?!