Re: Clutch hydraulics: a dark whole

To: Maclean Mike <macleans@earthlink.net>, David McCartney <yup1275@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch hydraulics: a dark whole
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Clayton La Baw <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I too had much trouble bleeding my clutch a couple of
months ago. I pumped at least a quart of fluid thru
the freaking system and nothing. Also tried all of the
other tricks mentined here in other messages. I
borrowed a mightyvac and it was bled and working in
literally 5 minutes.

John Holliday

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/