Re[2]: Bleeding my clutch AKA what not to do

To: "Glenn Cummins" <rglenn@netdoor.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Bleeding my clutch AKA what not to do
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:14:57 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Glenn,

Monday, July 02, 2001, 10:07:35 PM, you wrote:

>> Method three was to try the Easy-bleed.  I still could not get a firm
>> pedal.

GC> Any comments on Visi-bleed? After rebuilding my master and slave cylinders,
GC> I've tried to bleed my clutch with no success. Still a darn soft pedal. I
GC> didn't even think about having the front end jacked up (not my proudest
GC> moment).

GC> Glenn C.
GC> '74 Midget

I really have had good luck with the Easy-bleed on both the brakes and
the clutch.  The clutch went smoothly after I jacked the back of the car
up higher than the front.  I really wanted to use a speed bleeder but
I had the wrong size.  Some listers have had good luck with speed
bleeders, check out http://www.speedbleeder.com/

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net