Maybe it's a good deal

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maybe it's a good deal
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:09:00 -0700
Located in Paramount, California which is east of Compton, south of Downey,
is a non-RWA 1275 chrome-bumper midget for sale.  I stopped by to look at it
a few months ago.  Naturally, the guy thought he had gold, so he wanted
$2500 for it, not running.  Since then, he's lost his storage for it, and
will have to be out in a matter of days.  I'm not sure what he would take
for it, but I bet he's a damn sight more reasonable now.  Paint is not great
over budget bodywork.  Does not look rusty though.  Upholstery is not
original; some sort of cloth fabric over too-large seats.  Has disc wheels,
some sort of 70's mags, nothing good, you've seen 'em before.  Spare set of
SU's in the trunk.  The top is up.  I think all the trim is there,
instruments, etc.  He never had it running.  He's a junk collector who
traded a running truck for this, and has regretted it ever since, probably
looking for some sap to rescue him from his bad deal.  I know a guy that
knows him.  He keeps asking if I'm interested in it and I say no.  If any of
you are interested, I can give you the address.  There may still be a phone
there, but he's going to have to be out VERY soon.  If you are interested,
contact me off list.  No financial interest, etc.  I don't even remember the
guy's name, but I'll get it!