Re: Spy photos revealed, very little hidden LBC content.

To: derf <derfman@eatel.net>
Subject: Re: Spy photos revealed, very little hidden LBC content.
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:24:00 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Derf,

The closest phonetic pronounciation is like this: Ow-sker-son.

I usually have folks mispronouce it as: Ask-her-son.

This is all due to the fact there is no english equivelant for the first letter
of my last name.  There are 32 letters in the Icelandic language, sometimes 33!
Go figure!

Now do you see why I sign as Paul A?

Paul A!